Satguys fantasy football

If my Star QB goes down in week 1, I'll just pick another 1 up off waivers.;) Wait a minute....I don't have a Star QB to begin with.:mad:

Me either. My star QBs are Ryan Tannehill and Jay Cutler. I like the rest of my team though.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

You waited a long time for a QB. There are some players I'm surprised that fell to me.

Yeah. Once I missed the initial stud QBs I didn't feel like reaching for the Stafford or Matt Ryan type QB but I would much rather have one of those guys than the ones I ended up with.

Had fun with the live draft last night.It does suck to get the 5th-8th picks though.You can never move up,at least with 9-12 you get to pick first in the second.Oh well.And to whomever nabbed Giovani Bernard 2 picks ahead of me I say:p:D

You watching Hard Knocks too?

Bernard was my sleeper pick,but I didn't want to pick him too early.I saw a lot of him with UNC football.I honestly think,barring injury,he is going to be a great back for the Bungals.If he can make one guy miss look out,he's gone.

Bernard was my sleeper pick,but I didn't want to pick him too early.I saw a lot of him with UNC football.I honestly think,barring injury,he is going to be a great back for the Bungals.If he can make one guy miss look out,he's gone.

I got HBO strictly for watching Hard Knocks this year. Love that show and Bernard could be a stud this year especially in a PPR league. I have him in my money league this year.

I am. Love that show but I didn't get him. It's time for them to pick the Lions for a season though.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

They have asked the lions, but them and many others have declined

They have asked the lions, but them and many others have declined

A lot of times the teams don't want it because they view it as an distraction. I would love to see the Bears do it. It would have been a great year for the Bears to do it too with all the coaching and personnel changes.

I'm kind of surprised they have a choice. The show is owned and produced by the NFL so I would think that they would just pick whichever team they want and that would be the end of it. They are the only HBO show I know of that isn't available on HBO Go. I was curious why it wasn't there when I went to watch it and found out that they can't put it online because they don't own it. The NFL does.

Edit: I can see why they wouldn't want to be featured. I know I wouldn't if I were a coach. It would be a definite distraction.

I'm kind of surprised they have a choice. The show is owned and produced by the NFL so I would think that they would just pick whichever team they want and that would be the end of it. They are the only HBO show I know of that isn't available on HBO Go. I was curious why it wasn't there when I went to watch it and found out that they can't put it online because they don't own it. The NFL does.

Edit: I can see why they wouldn't want to be featured. I know I wouldn't if I were a coach. It would be a definite distraction.
If that were the case, I'm pretty sure the Patriots would have been on by now... ;)

If that were the case, I'm pretty sure the Patriots would have been on by now... ;)

Yeah, I can find several different articles about team's turning down the show. I'm just surprised that with the NFL owning the show they can't put their weight behind it.

Less than 8 hours until kickoff 2013.:cheer2: Good luck to everyone. I've got 2 going tonight. Looks like a good match up to get the NFL season going.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)