Save Our Cband

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'll be there :)

I'll go there. (talking about DC Shower).

(; but the message is really what has value above just the bandwidth required is the production level available for use. If you studied the Science of bandwidth; no other like bandwidth at frequency can exist in the same mode or wire or air (area of air used) considered spacial. In the science, each follow the other (time based signaling) in multi-mode; or every type of signaling or receptive device. This is what the FCC does. today, each are used by format (type of device required). Like a CB radio can be digital or analog, but not both). If I use a digital C B radio; it will only be received by a like digital CB device. It works only "digitally" or "normally" because it is the same as the other. So, if I send data over cb (digitally) instead of "talking in analog"; it can only be received with the likely formatted device (or modified to digital). If somebody else is using channel 10; they "cut" my device to a different interfered with level, or ability to send or receive; depending on the power levels at the distance interference comes from. However, in Science, this is why every electronic device is really just made out of smoke, also another thing everything is made out of, by Science.

What this means is that if you wanted to use such defined decisiveness (same space at same freq.) no matter where you want to put "it"; the factoring of interference is the case already studied and de-bunked using Law. One typed signal then has used it for the width paid for time (derivatives are a base); and the other was not allowed or "put into" the same "space". Because IT has already been answered. A defined space is already doing for those using it (and every bit they use leaves only room in space next to itself at width's next to itself). In fact, it was to avail such Production's and levels of video/audio to be sold as their own production (level's of production are considered the "screen" or hxv area "lux" "lite" and "loaded"...

Bandwidth at the Consumer level relies upon what video/audio is produced to their "box" which allows a certain bandwidth to be displayed. Let's just say that is what they pay for or are provided by a free "Network" or a. First, the pre-payed cellphone say's send me money, the phone company pays for the international link (over c band) and then your message goes to the bank). As you talk with your banker in Germany; she pays for her reception of the call as minutes of talk; and pays a data fee at the bank; and then pays for the time of the data link and data sent (which then pays the provider of data for each link required; which travel over a c band link (international long distance too). Then you have also bought data and "it" is used some more. Or you used a free long distance phone (and all you did was talk to somebody) you still used c band or ku band or "any bandwidth leftover" to talk using a 10 Hz. to 10,000 hz. speaker at the other end!

Last edited:
How could they trample over c-band like that? Are the satellite companies just going to sit there and take it?
They will if the regulatory agency doesn't allow them to license any new satellites. Even if the licenses don't have a specific end date, the birds have a limited lifespan (typically 15 years).

Um, anything that is the same frequency is the same frequency. A carrier wave; used in some origination (end to end; single ended); in order for it to be used by the Carrier; is used and proper; only when it is alone (and nothing like it is anywhere close). Otherwise, it does not work; or loses it's ability in space (spacial concerns?). FCC, no blokebuddies; already know what spaces work and have the concert ticket punched at a very highly rated free flowing bandwidth; they just put in a few more; and the bandwidth is roaring clearly. That is the concert Carrier waves are (each separated from each others, with "bandwidth" fully open as themselves have defined it as big, larger, and biggest, long before co-existing "technolgies" want the same space. If "digital" was a fix for "interference"; what they would find is a entirely used/payed for already "bandwidth" they want to interfere with. These show up as every error rate; delay; gain formula; applied; (the black hole of their owning used up space) and this is how close they RR to "interfering with themselves" as it is how close they put themselves to each other (consideration is, noise today).

Un-used "bands" which were sold to many Companies make it all neat and tidy; where this extra space is; they own their own spacial. What they do with it is their problem. It is a considerable amount of "bandwidth"; they just do not know how to use it.

Consider that it is the responsibility of the WRC to allocate the bandwidth in the public interest. If there is only a miniscule fraction of the population using a relatively large chunk of bandwidth, then it not a good investment.

I don't think anyone views C-band as critical to public safety or an efficient use of the resource.

All definition's of the hdtv digital are rated for broadcast industry standardized; and c band has them all!

Man or Woman; not the question, but the answer is i just put in Frankendish2; big 10 mesh black INSTALLED now they make it new!

Last edited:
All definition's of the hdtv digital are rated for broadcast industry standardized; and c band has them all!
It isn't about the technology used. It is about the content that is delivered. C-band doesn't typically deliver content that people need in a local or regional emergency as is a key mission of terrestrial radio or television.

It isn't about the technology used. It is about the content that is delivered. C-band doesn't typically deliver content that people need in a local or regional emergency as is a key mission of terrestrial radio or television.

How true it is you are. Those are the requirements to broadcast tv or radio in America, on the Commercial side. And they both are "hooked up" to this typed equipment list, only a "bug in the corner of the tv shows through today"; but it is where the tape start's. And a shows rated content for the time it will show. Fully produced for its audience (bleeped otherwise; our first right). This bleepin' is why our broadcaster's can go to live situations and not worry (their ethical behaviour pattern is an Established fact).

Last edited:
Those are the requirements to broadcast tv or radio in America, on the Commercial side. And they both are "hooked up" to this typed equipment list, only a "bug in the corner of the tv shows through today"; but it is where the tape start's.
Most of the ENG stuff around here travels via the Internet where possible and via microwave where it isn't. I still see the occasional "satellite delay" from field correspondents but it is less common and the ENG trucks certainly don't have BUDs on them.

Reactions: richyrich
Most of the ENG stuff around here travels via the Internet where possible and via microwave where it isn't. I still see the occasional "satellite delay" from field correspondents but it is less common and the ENG trucks certainly don't have BUDs on them.

Oh, you mean that cable companies, satellite companies; and the channels they have (Such as HBO44 or ESPN3) are not on C Band, but all of the rest; and ev erybody elses channels are originally broadcast as pay tv only channels; not available to me unless I do a big dish; or if i do have a big dish at my studio; you are the guy in the truck, sending it on KU Band, because it does cost them more to use c band tp's per MB...and how many tp's are on C Band tp's?

whoops; the channels say echo they broadcast...one day they start, and continue to broadcast continually to as many broadcasters as they can use it up to V-Vand

Oh, you mean that cable companies, satellite companies; and the channels they have (Such as HBO44 or ESPN3) are not on C Band, but all of the rest; and ev erybody elses channels are originally broadcast as pay tv only channels; not available to me unless I do a big dish; or if i do have a big dish at my studio; you are the guy in the truck, sending it on KU Band, because it does cost them more to use c band tp's per MB...and how many tp's are on C Band tp's?
Yes, I'm talking about using the bandwidth "in the public interest".

ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1426718919.437653.jpg

I think that it is used up to about a 70% base of use; averaged over 20 years; and has stayed there, 30% available for more use, at these typical rates. But in Commercially used bandwidth, it cannot grow anymore because the "space" is used up to the number of commercial uses is the already used bandwidth. Many new channels needing the "best" way to sell via cable, or internet; are provided here at their productions level, with CC and second audio; Dolby many; with 1080p; now moving bandwidth's to un-heard of rates; and Commercial levels; is the cost to broadcast reality today.

But, the old 3.5-4.0 or every other old terrestrial "band" of width; has been taken down by Terr. Comm.; and replaced with the newer bands in microwave (to be wireless in America, the terrestrial guys are using the newer bands too). The old terrestrial equipment is not used much because they abandoned the equipment and spaces the write-down occurred with it (and the towers are old un-wired shacks); but the band is used still in space, or satellite tv broadcasting.

Status
Please reply by conversation.