SBC to take on AT&T NAME

GaryPen said:
I truly don't know what you are trying to say. Do you have an HDTV or not? Regardless, it has nothing to do with how Dish locals (and most analaog cable channels) look like crap. In Dish's case it is due to gross overcompression. If you think they look great, then you may have sense, but you do not have good vision.

I think a lot depends on the locals. My Uncle and Aunt's SuperDISH delivered LIL looks good... a LOT better than I used to be able to receive via antenna... though not quite (but almost) as good than the locals I receive via my Channel Master 4228 (and my local FOX affiliate may be close in PQ).

If I don't have 20/20 vision, I have very close to it...

~Alan

I have been saying it for sometime. I predict that both DirecTV, which BellSouth owns 12% of, and Dish, which is carried by SBC/ATT, will become mergers within themselves within 3 years.
Don't be surprised if BellSouth does not make a takeover move on Direct. To stay alive in the shrinking landline telco world, the last of the Super-Baby Bells need to diversify. They have the money, clout and WallStreets ears to push all this foward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)