Sci-Fi HD...when can we watch?

lol...exactly what i did...recorded that and razor, and stored them on the hard drive....just hoping we really would get it this month...Tin man shows again Sunday...so hopefully we get it today...and I hope they replay razor soon too.

Razor is already on DVD.

This may be a dumb question, but how long after SCIFI-HD becomes available does my VIP622 actually see and be able to tune to it?

No dumb at all, as covered it will be available as soon as they make the change, but their is a slight chance if it is, all you have to do is a check switch and you will be good to go! let us know if you have any problems :)

Budweiser needs to make a Real Men of Genius commercial for the "Dish Network Switch Flipper Guy"...

Just an update... Got word from a friend that there may be a technical problem with SCI-FI HD and USA HD which may prevent them from going online today.

If they don't go up today then I wouldn't expect them until Wednesday, but they are coming. :)

Just an update... Got word from a friend that there may be a technical problem with SCI-FI HD and USA HD which may prevent them from going online today.

If they don't go up today then I wouldn't expect them until Wednesday, but they are coming. :)

Somebody forget how to turn the switch on.Now this would make a real men of genius commercial.lol:D

ARGH!