Sci-Fi HD...when can we watch?

I actually lost channels

Flipping through my guide, checking for new channels and instead of having more channels I notice that two channels turned red. :mad: UNIHD and HDNMV are no longer available to me, and I'm paying the extra $20 for the HD channels. Is anyone else seeing this or is it just me?

Um there is nothing between 180 - 200 that would even suggest Childrens programming. Why would you say this is a childrens programming block?

I've been waiting so long for scifi, I think I might go with Verizon... they have it in HD, I don't think I can hold out any longer... OH, wait... I'm still under contract. I guess I'll have to wait until then, then maybe we'll have in HD.

Flipping through my guide, checking for new channels and instead of having more channels I notice that two channels turned red. :mad: UNIHD and HDNMV are no longer available to me, and I'm paying the extra $20 for the HD channels. Is anyone else seeing this or is it just me?

My 722 did this yesterday hold down the power button and allow it to reboot and it should clear up.

Doh!!
I was just at a relative's house, where they have Comcast.
I begged for them to put on Sci-fi HD for just a few minutes so I could drool and torture myself. :hungry:
They reluctantly complied, but just for a few minutes during the commercial of the Celtics game they were watching. :mad:

Jericho was on. I don't watch that show, but at least I got to see that Sci-Fi HD does exist in a parallel universe just 20 minutes from my house. PQ was actually rather grainy compared to the game they were watching. Not sure if that's source material differences or station quality or whatever (too many variables of course!). Big @ss TV too - 65" I think, so doubt it would be as pronounced on my little 46" TV.

That was my excitement for Friday night.:rolleyes:

If they can manage Sci-Fi and USA-HD that will get me through my contract and then they better have a price/value formula that makes me not look too longingly at D*'s HD offerings.

I think NBC was holding Scifi and USA hostage to get Dish to add Chiller. Dish has now set 199 aside for Chiller. I think all three are coming real soon. In the next week or two at the most.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts