Scott it is April 30th, where is Dish's major HD?

Your letter and your email will go into the same Dish trashcan that all the YES complaints go into. If YES is critical to you, don't bother waiting until June. It won't be there, and you'll have wasted six weeks of baseball season.

I would have most likely switched by now; but Dish screwed up my Starz $40 rebate program they had last fall, and I had to contact the head office to get it corrected, and they just applied a $40 credit to my current bill cycle of 5/9-6/8. So if I switch and cancel now, I will be out $40, so I will wait it until june. If perhaps by some miracle, dish might actually add MSG-HD by then, I suppose I could continue to live without the YES Network, IF my locals went HD and I was guaranteed of seeing the Sabres on MSG-HD this fall.

Had conversation with an E* mgmt person this afternoon. Seems that Scott is correct to estimate more HD, LIL and Nat'l to light up for Team Summit next week. Some type of "GRAND OPENING" bonanza is in the works? Do you think that it's timed to Scotts crashing the party? Guess we'll have to wait and see? GO SCOTT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)