Sd card slot on Joeys?

ducktail121

Original poster
May 19, 2012
Wausau Wisconsin
I don't know if this is a second post for this. I didn't see one, but if it is I am sorry for making a second one. Anyway, does anyone know what the slot on the right side of the joeys are for? I found this cover that pulls out that looks like an sd card slot. I tried chatting with dish tech support, but no matter what I say they insist there is no slot on the side of the joeys. Just wondering if anyone knows what it is for. I am tempted to put an sd card in, but I am afraid it isn't an sd card slot and I won't get my sd card back. I also tried a google search and looking in the manuals and can find nothing about this. I can post a picture if anyone is not sure of what I am talking about. Again, not a huge deal, just wondering what this is for.;)

Definitely NOT an SD slot for it's too small. And it's too big for a microSD. Also, the connecter inside is too close to the slot opening. My best guess would be for future use, as in linking another another device to the Joey so the device could communicate with the Hopper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)