Server Issues - 12/6/23

IMG_1003.jpeg

Still having problems getting both into the site, and opening conversations. Getting in is hit and miss. When I can't get in, instead of satelliteguys.us/xen/ I drop the XEN and that gets me in (and fast) even though I still end up with the address satelliteguys.us/xen/

Since yesterday I can't get into conversations on any device, laptop, tablet, phone or any browser I have. I tried on Firefox one I have not used to sign in here so no cookies at all and still can't.

• Wow
Reactions: charlesrshell
I was working on the server about 10 - 15 minutes ago.

Looking at the server configuration and looks like Cpanel added a bunch of things and removed a bunch of things (Added Ruby On the Rails, Removed NGINX)

Now I have an issue with the database server stopping. I am going through the logs and not seeing anything... Still searching... Still working.

Not as bad as the programmers who thought they had a better idea for Quicken this week. What a mess they made of auto updates with Wells Fargo accounts. Took me 3 days to fix the damage they did.

• Wow
I was working on the server about 10 - 15 minutes ago.

Looking at the server configuration and looks like Cpanel added a bunch of things and removed a bunch of things (Added Ruby On the Rails, Removed NGINX)

Now I have an issue with the database server stopping. I am going through the logs and not seeing anything... Still searching... Still working.

Thanks you once again for all your attention to this site. All appears fixed now. :happydance

Last edited:
You’re making me nervous about what might happen when you go on cruise….

I’ll have to stock up on Buffalo Trace. If I can find it.

;)

• Haha
You’re making me nervous about what might happen when you go on cruise….

I’ll have to stock up on Buffalo Trace. If I can find it.

;)
I have unlimited internet on the cruise...

And do you remember when we were on a cruise and the site was hacked? (the one and only time we were hacked... knock on wood)

I fixed and secured everything in a short order while I was out at Sea.

So been there and done that. :D

Earlier this morning I was going to post this from my iPad, but I couldn’t. I’m impressed that the site was able to remember what I had typed, including the graphic I uploaded.

I’m getting the “Cylon Blue Updating Line” and three vertical progress bars again trying to “Like” a post​
1701955249846.png