service call cost increase

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Actually they are just following what others do ... being charged for that is nothing new.
What others? You mean Dish?

Also, it's new to me as I've been putting my account on suspension for around 5 years and have never paid any monthly suspension fee.

The other sh!tty thing they do is give all the ma bell old timer folks that have been with them 40 years all the crappy trucks and equipment.

But the uverse guys who don't know anything get all the shiny new trucks and tools.
As for vehicles, yup ...
That's going to be hell having to do the Directv and the att internet install.
What others? You mean Dish?

Also, it's new to me as I've been putting my account on suspension for around 5 years and have never paid any monthly suspension fee.
Around here its common to have a monthly fee for holding your service .... but you have to look to see if its cheaper than paying a re activation fee.

Around here its common to have a monthly fee for holding your service
DirecTV has been $0/mo for the last 10 years at least, probably longer. This is a significant departure.

It's an interesting time to introduce this fee, because none of the streaming providers have this. So at a time where Netflix, Hulu, Sling, Vue, and even ATT's own DirecTV NOW are eliminating all non-programming fees it's really frustrating to see DirecTV implementing new "F- you, because we can" fees.

Reactions: keenan
DirecTV has been $0/mo for the last 10 years at least, probably longer. This is a significant departure.

It's an interesting time to introduce this fee, because none of the streaming providers have this. So at a time where Netflix, Hulu, Sling, Vue, and even ATT's own DirecTV NOW are eliminating all non-programming fees it's really frustrating to see DirecTV implementing new "F- you, because we can" fees.

Now watch all the snow birds bitch.

The biggest issue I can see is the snowbirds not paying the $5 while they are away from home. Then they get back home and find out they owe $30 in fees and complain.

They don't layoff..they send them to the pasture with a generous pension ,401k and buyout incentives

Sent from my SM-G920V using the SatelliteGuys app!
Hardly .... they use to do that 25 years ago, no longer.
Yes you have your 401k, if your smart enough .... as for the buyout incentives, like I said they went away long long time ago.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts