Siriusly Swooshy

The sound system in the car doesn't have blue tooth or USB jack, but it does have a CD player that accepts MP3s. So a collection of CDs with high res MP3s may do the trick, and the occasional trip to I Heart Radio for some music I don't own.

If your radio play mp3's look for a usb jack somewhere. Its not part of the audio system. It is usually by the cigarette lighter, center console or even back seat. Plug a usb (ver 2 or sometimes 3) into that sucker and hit the auxiliary on the audio system.. Most automakers see USB as a charger not for playing music so they put it where you can charge things

If your radio play mp3's look for a usb jack somewhere. Its not part of the audio system. It is usually by the cigarette lighter, center console or even back seat. Plug a usb (ver 2 or sometimes 3) into that sucker and hit the auxiliary on the audio system.. Most automakers see USB as a charger not for playing music so they put it where you can charge things
Excellent point. My Hyundai Elantra has just that USB jack in the center console and it plays music just as you say.

Cancelled my free trial today. I just could not stand the audio quality. No way I was going to pay for that kind of sound.
It was surprisingly painless to cancel too.

I have nearly 1400 tracks I love compressed with archival quality (VBR up to 320kbps) on an SDHC card. This makes SiriusXM sound like crap. Nevertheless, I took their 5 months/$20 offer so that I could hear something new... Buy it, and put it on my SDHC card. Quality is not so important for that purpose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)