so , I am not allowed to order the sports package.......

Status
Please reply by conversation.

donberry

Original poster
Nov 3, 2012
United States
and another reason directv absolutely , 100% stinks......
so I go to order the sports package so I can catch the heat games, along with some other nba basketball......nope. Say's I am not allowed to.
From what I gather, I am only only allowed one "premium" channel for 4 months, when I show I can make my payments on time.
So a new customer is not allowed to order the sports package and HBO/showtime etc......?

who runs this stuff, mickey mouse.

so I go to order the sports package so I can catch the heat games, along with some other nba basketball......nope. Say's I am not allowed to.
From what I gather, I am only only allowed one "premium" channel for 4 months, when I show I can make my payments on time.
So a new customer is not allowed to order the sports package and HBO/showtime etc......?

Sound to me , from what you just posted, you got your service even though you have poor credit.

Wonder how much that has to do with any of your other issues.

I don't know why you can't order the sports pack, but like jcrandall said, you won't get nba games with the sports pack. I've never heard of not being able to order the sports pack online. Did you try calling and asking why?

donberry said:

Cancel and go with dish...it's obvious that you have no desire to have directv from all of your posts from this point

So let me get this straight. You screwed up your credit and you are upset with Directv for giving you a chance to reprove yourself by starting you out small? Gee, what a shame they won't take an even bigger gamble on you. But you know what? I am glad they won't, because when you default, I and the rest of the Directv customers who take responsibility for paying our bills will end up paying for your default in our bills. Be glad Directv is even giving you a chance. If you read the fine print in Directv's contract it does say subject to credit approval.

None of us have any problems ordering as many sports packages as well like, new customers and existing customers alike. Therefor there has to be an issue with your account, such as you are currently getting too many deals, or with your credit.

HUH?...You must explain this in more detail. I have never heard anyone being denied a level of programming "until they show they can pay their bill on time"....Do you have less than stellar credit? Have lots of late pays on utility bills?
Please elaborate.
Did you buy your equipment privately or lease it from DTV?...Did you go through a credit check? Did you use an authorized DTV retailer or DTV itself?...Or did you use a third party seller such a as a department store or a Membership Club such as Costco?

Anyone notice that donberry stirred the pot and watched it simmer but has not been back since? There obviously is more to his story if he even has a story other than to get us going.

Anyone notice that donberry stirred the pot and watched it simmer but has not been back since? There obviously is more to his story if he even has a story other than to get us going.
Our lesson for today is :dontfeedtrolls::dontfeedtrolls:

Darrell S said:
Our lesson for today is :dontfeedtrolls::dontfeedtrolls:

That's why I keep saying, from his posts up to this point have all been negative. No reason to try and help somebody if they don't want to open up and listen

Please go back to DISH.

this thread has ran its course. if another mod thinks differently feel free to re-open it.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)