SOmething wrong with SES-6 ( 40.5W)?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Definitely this TP has switched to DVB-S2.. I did manually scan using the Symbol rate showed in the picture 4025H / 12832
and I got again signal but My Signal drop drastically from 70=to ==>15-30 (bouncing):eek: ,also other channels from others tp's has moved to this Frequency.. So the Symbol rate was changed too..I dont know but I am seeing liitle bit better the picture quality;)..Using Openbox S9

Hi people!

I'll like to install a dish to access this satellite (SES-6) from Montreal; any help, recommendations?
I'm an FTA null, had experience only with Bell/Dish/DTV...

Any installer tech in my area?

Thank you!

Eduardo.

Eddie.... you'll need at the minimum a 33" DISH for SES6 (40w) in Montreal. Kijjiji has several 36" and 39" inch dishes for sale.

Also, how exactly are you set up? using a motor? dish size, LNB type (circ or linear) because you cant use the same LNB for DISH/BELL/DTV to get 45W.

If you want the C-band channels that this thread is discussing, you will need a 8-10' dish with a C-band LNBF and DVBS/S2 satellite receiver.

You should be able to find a free C-band dish on the classifieds or you could buy a new 8', 10' or 12' on Ebay/Amazon.

I would suggest a quality c-band LNBF similar to the Titanium Satellite C1PLL™ LNBF. Several good receivers on the market. A great value is the Amiko mini HD SE.

Before you buy anything, make sure that you have a install location that has a clear line of sight towards the eastern horizon. www.dishpointer.com with provide the dish aiming for your address.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

10 Foot dish. Finding the right place to plant it.

need KU lnb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts