Sony sticks foot in Mouth again, Film at 11.

There's nothing to discuss, its just another bash Sony thread....waste of time....waste of hard drive space on Scott's server....get a life...jeez get a PS3....sell your Wii.....get over it!!!!

There's nothing to discuss, its just another bash Sony thread....waste of time....waste of hard drive space on Scott's server....get a life...jeez get a PS3....sell your Wii.....get over it!!!!

Fair enough I will decease these type postings.

Delete this post. Was not intending to make anyone that upset.

It's just a quote from the sony ceo.. I am amused that, per his quote, he was nervous about the PS3 doing well at first.. but drop the price 200 bux and things seem to get better :p

I use to be a big sony fan, but I don't trust anything that comes out of that company anymore.. for every 1 thing they get caught doing wrong, how many things do you think they got away with? Or were questionable at best?

It's just a quote from the sony ceo.. I am amused that, per his quote, he was nervous about the PS3 doing well at first.. but drop the price 200 bux and things seem to get better :p

I use to be a big sony fan, but I don't trust anything that comes out of that company anymore.. for every 1 thing they get caught doing wrong, how many things do you think they got away with? Or were questionable at best?

All companies are like that in reality though. Just big magnifying glass that sits over Sonys head is all.

They said some dumb things and now everyone waits like rabid dogs (myself included) for them to goof again. Probably not the most constructive use of my time *shrug*

I dont think what he said is bad, think of it this way....Scott gets interviewed and says that satelliteguys forum are the leading forum and more engaging then any other forum....whats wrong with that? he believes in his quality product...you Guys need to own a business.

I dont think what he said is bad, think of it this way....Scott gets interviewed and says that satelliteguys forum are the leading forum and more engaging then any other forum....whats wrong with that? he believes in his quality product...you Guys need to own a business.

Did own one for awhile. I would never say that my computer shop is infinitely better than Best Buys Geek Squad. It's slander at best, and most likely would have gotten me sued. :D

I have a wii & a ps3, I havent played my wii since july 4th. I use the ps3 at least 3-4 times a week wether it be for a blu-ray movie or to play a game. and I download the bowling game on the ps3 and it is much more like real bowling the the wii bowling where its very easy to get a high score.

I have a wii & a ps3, I havent played my wii since july 4th. I use the ps3 at least 3-4 times a week wether it be for a blu-ray movie or to play a game. and I download the bowling game on the ps3 and it is much more like real bowling the the wii bowling where its very easy to get a high score.

Was the same way for me, I sold me Wii and got all my money out of it, I love my PS3 which has NEVER locked up once... my Wii and my old 360 did regularly.

Also, I own a computer repair business, and i WOULD say I AM infinatley better than Geek Squad when it comes to treating customers fairly and not overselling them on what they need or overcharging them for services.

Tim the Computer Guy
"Because sometimes you just don't need a geek!"

See. This is what I don't get. Bowling? BOWLING? I can go play bowling FOR REAL for $5. Video games are escapist fantasy, I don't want to do something on a video game that I can do in RL. I want to:

Kill people
drive fast
crash my car, wo getting hurt
Hit a homer off clemens
Throw a TD to Jerry Rice
etcetera.

I don't want to:
Bowl
Fish
Golf
Tennis
Date (it ticked me off that they put that in GTA!)
Play an instrument
Billiards
I can do all of those things within mintues of my house.

What's next? Shopping? Housework? Hell, bowling in RL beats the computer any day. God forbid you go support a small business in your town. :rolleyes:

Ok playing the other side of the deck here with you Chad

Bowling on a console I pay a one time fee, I dont have to use the community bowling shoes and get some kinda foot funk.

Fishing on a console I dont have to drag a boat in the water or wade out, dont have to get live bait slime on my hands, dont have to gut and scale the fish.

Golf on a console, well I wouldnt golf here or in real life and the same goes for tennis.

Dating on a console is a no brainer, game runs you about $40 where as the date runs about $50 - $80 for dinner, $40 - $90 in drinks, $30 for movie, no garuantee that you'll get the key from the key master to gain access to the heavenly gates of golden sunshine. Oh and it lets ugly people feel loved to.

Playng an instrument on a console minimizes the potential of slaughtering "Bat out of hell"

Billiards on a console makes it so anyone can actually do it and you can be a superstar in your own eyes.

Now that being said the only thing Ive ever played of the above on a console was bowling with my wife and her family and we had fun and thats what counts. I hear ya though, I liked fishing for real more than I would on a console, if they come out with camping then I'll be just as pissed as you.

Yummy Wii Bugs.

Worst Game Box Art of the Year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts