SOUND PROBLEMS CW 91W

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Blue Crystal

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lost the CW channels and sound during a new scan. I input the channels manually on Trans 3720H 26700 3/4 C band.
Got the picture back, but not the sound.
Someone recently gave me the audio and video code, but I could not find the thread.
I had it saved on my computer that just crashed.
I used 101 102, 201 202, 301 302.
The problem I 'm not sure which was audio and which is video or maybe the code has been changed.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.

Using 10ft Prime Focus,Cw 800 receiver, BSC621 LNB

Pids are as such
CW East
101 video
102 audio
101 PCR

CW west

CW Mountain/Central

video & pcr are the same, audio is one higher

normally I would say "check thelist" as that has the info but it looks like the last update CW stations got removed form there....hmmm....maybe thats my clue to do an update ;)

Sometimes during the day if the signal is low when you do the scan it usually load them with AC3. If your box doesn't decode the AC3 then you will no have any audio at all. Just wait the signal in his peak during the day and do the manual scan, it will automatically download the channels with regular audio so you can hear them. It happens to me several times before

uh the CW channels do not have the PAT info (which normally would logs the channels) so unless you manually add them they do not scan in. Never seen them show as AC-3 audio.

beleive me I seen them several times during the day when scanning in low quality showing AC3, then rescanning (manually- always)at peak and they came with regular audio

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)