Spaceway 2

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Latest signals from the 99 (Network 11) bird...TP3:75 TP7:70

Nashville HD locals are now on.The signals are coming from the 99 (Network 11) bird.TP3:70 and TP7:67...There are no signals coming from the 103 bird at all.The PQ and audio are coming through just fine,no pic freeze and no lip sync issues as of now.:up :D

Good to hear you've got your HD locals in Nashville (although your signal on 99 is still a little low...you may want to re-align your dish. I'm 80 miles west of Minneapolis, and I still get 99-100 on the spot off 99). Still no signal off 103, but NBC-HD showed up before I had to leave for work (I'll check the rest later today). I guess I was wrong about them using Spaceway 2 for these HD LiL's...interesting...

Thanks for the reply syphix...As long as everything comes in with no loss of signal or reduction of PQ,etc.,I'm going by the old saying..."If it's not broke,don't fix it"....All programming is coming in clear over here,no issues with PQ,audio,etc...:up :)

I'm getting the AT9 dish today. My new garage roof goes on this morning and the dish will go up later this afternoon. 103 and 99 are both live now?

We're dealing with several trees and hills in this area (line of sight),I imagine that is why we're getting the lower signal readings on the 99 bird.But,that is ok,I can live with it as long as we don't have any issues with signal loss,etc. :)

Proc: yes, both 103 & 99 are live now. If you're really in "motown" (Detroit), your HD locals have been available for quite some time now. Enjoy your AT9 & HD!

Proc said:
I'm getting the AT9 dish today. My new garage roof goes on this morning and the dish will go up later this afternoon. 103 and 99 are both live now?
Congrats and enjoy the AT9 dish Proc :) ...In this area (Nashville),the 99 bird (2TPs,#s 3 & 7) is the only active one,nothing on the 103 bird at all currently.

steve615 said:
Congrats and enjoy the AT9 dish Proc :) ...In this area (Nashville),the 99 bird (2TPs,#s 3 & 7) is the only active one,nothing on the 103 bird at all currently.

I am putting the dish up (w/help from a buddy who is a tech and has a meter). He'll know I'm sure, but I am guessing we'll get some action from the 103 (Detroit locals are there I think), but should get nothing from the 99?

hancox said:
Happy now? :)

a bigger headline and a pic of the bird would be nice!!!

Attachments

• 05SC-01308E spaceway2.jpg
    05SC-01308E spaceway2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 111
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts