Special One-Night CE for 9/15 -- No Weekend CE's

I've seen before when they start a download for new software and it doesn't look any different, but thats only a small part of the package, they keep adding to it over a couple of weeks and THEN implement the whole package.

guys getting hosed, make sure to not press any buttons and wait out the downloading additional software phase about 7 - 10 mins - had buds last time blast thru this and theirs hosed also, be patient

Success on one, the other is stuck on a black screen with channel banner(HR24-200's). Unit appears froze. I'll give it a bit and reboot.

My HR24/200 did that when it got the HD GUI 2 weeks ago. Go ahead and reboot it. It's locked up solid and it's not going to release (notice the clock in the upper left is frozen too).

On a similar note, my HR24/500 froze at 94% tonight.. Sounds like there's still bugs.. :)

Hookem99 said:
Success on one, the other is stuck on a black screen with channel banner(HR24-200's). Unit appears froze. I'll give it a bit and reboot.

Same issue with my HR24-200, the two H24s seem to be fine. Oh, never mind! The Guide is up now!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)