Special One-Night CE for 9/15 -- No Weekend CE's

I've seen before when they start a download for new software and it doesn't look any different, but thats only a small part of the package, they keep adding to it over a couple of weeks and THEN implement the whole package.

guys getting hosed, make sure to not press any buttons and wait out the downloading additional software phase about 7 - 10 mins - had buds last time blast thru this and theirs hosed also, be patient

Success on one, the other is stuck on a black screen with channel banner(HR24-200's). Unit appears froze. I'll give it a bit and reboot.

My HR24/200 did that when it got the HD GUI 2 weeks ago. Go ahead and reboot it. It's locked up solid and it's not going to release (notice the clock in the upper left is frozen too).

On a similar note, my HR24/500 froze at 94% tonight.. Sounds like there's still bugs.. :)

Hookem99 said:
Success on one, the other is stuck on a black screen with channel banner(HR24-200's). Unit appears froze. I'll give it a bit and reboot.

Same issue with my HR24-200, the two H24s seem to be fine. Oh, never mind! The Guide is up now!!

CE's for Labor Day Weekend

H21 thru 25 CE for the weekend of 9.23

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)