Speed to go HD in Feb.

The USGP, British, and French GPs were in Fox Widescreen/PAL digital widescreen.... What ever it was. It was better than Speed SD, but not quite HD.

Any that looked great, and if I don't get True HD F1 next year, well then that Widescreen Digital would at least be a welcomed substitute.

I was hoping they would at least show the widescreen pal feed. I have actually missed most of the races this year. Japan this past weekend was the first I have seen other than the US and I think the European or German race. I don't think the HD feed will be available for a while as Bernie makes a lot off that as an exclusive package for the FIA tv packages in Europe and Asia and he also doesn't really care about the US market.

Well, they have the Widescreen feed on TSN-HD in Canada. If they have it, I would expect Speed-HD to also have it.

Why don't you move and get them over Dish ?

I thought about moving to Oklahoma City if I had an address, I think it would work as our locals are on the same spotbeam. They say we will have full power ota HD by middle of next year for ABC here. Just 7 more races to go so maybe I can hold out till next year,just won't watch anything else on ABC.

MLB in Puerto Rico

Buffer length/time on 622

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)