Sputnik Tonight

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Green light 9pm est sat guys radio / g19 access America

Reactions: ynnedibanez
feed dropped at 9:17 on satguys
the last thing i heard was "dropped their feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"(d) (talking about Sky Angel) ironic, huh? ;)
dont know about the g19 feed, i'm re-arranging my dishes, and my 97w is down right now.

Looks like his server went down as looking into the logs after it dropped it played a bumper tried connecting again failed, played a song tried again failed again and then went back to automated programming.

The windows pc sending to server got that wonderful blue screen total BS. I was at home last night so I was not using the normal windows machine that's normally streaming.

I'm going to post the MP3 of what I recored early in the day.

I'm going to get a instreamer that will hook right into the mixer :)

Amiko A3 and BroadcastMyself :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sa.broadcastmyself&hl=en

Nice app that I have loaded on an Android tablet. Thinking about using it at CES.

Let's see up in Indy today should be back around 7pm.

ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1416572655.769482.jpg

Reactions: Titanium
Tonight:

Amazon FireTv Stick.
Charlie gives it to ATT and Verizon in AWS-3.
Last day for $10 gift card.
Black Friday FTA Deals.
OuterNet thoughts.
H.265 STB
Plus your calls

As much as I want to try the A3 to see if the usb sound card works I would have to unhook what's working right now :) sounds like a disaster I'll just settle for surfing the interwebs.

Call in number
502-272-4740

Wow!!!! Bought a Behringer UCA222 on Friday afternoon on and was delivered to my PO Box today (Sunday)! Yep, USPS on SUNDAY! Talk about fast delivery!!! Crazy!!!

Going to test on the A3 tomorrow.

Sorry no show tonight. My dad had a stroke this morning and I will be hanging out at the hospital.

Will be back next :)

Sorry to hear. Keep us informed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)