Star Trek: The Next Generation Blu-rays Launch in 2012

Watching my second TNG episode of the night (The Bonding now), after watching an episode of Enterprise. Yeah, I have trek on the brain today. :D :D

Star Trek: The Next Generation - Blu-rays Announced for 'Season 3' and 'The Best of Both Worlds'

Following the success of the first two seasons on high-def format, CBS/Paramount have today announced that Star Trek: The Next Generation - Season 3 is coming to Blu-ray Disc on April 30th.

Taken from: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/St...3-and-Best-of-Both-Worlds/18030#ixzz2KQQeliiL

Season 3 6-Blu-ray-disc set, and a special single-disc release of Star Trek: The Next Generation - The Best of Both Worlds on Blu-ray, with both parts of the fan-favorite story brought together in one place, in high definition! Today we've learned that the Borg-infested title will cost $27.98 SRP,

Torn about buying the Best of Both Worlds disc, as I want to buy season 3 and 4, and don't think I should both with the extra expense. Yet, I am waiting for prices to get more reasonable on it. Already spent $100 each on the DVDs of those seasons way back in the day....

I added "Star Trek" to the title of this thread.
Otherwise every time I see this thread pop up, I think that the new Ultra HD Blu-ray format is finally being announced. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts