Stargate SG-1 Discussion

Watching Season 5, Episode 20 "The Sentinel." At the beginning there was a bunch of clips on "previously seen on SG-1." Only, they weren't. As in, we've seen every episode in order and these exciting clips were in nothing we've seen. SO- could these actually be mislabeled FUTURE scenes, or maybe they cut out these scenes or an entire episode?

This ring a bell with anyone?

I will check and see but I don't remember seeing any scenes in any that we hadn't seen before. I just finished watching season 5 two weeks ago.

Season 6, ep 6 tonight. Miss Daniel Jackson, looking forward to his return. Getting the hang of FF on Amazon Prime via Roku. Still prefer disc.

Wiki says they were recorded in 16:9. Any of SG-1 released that way?

Yep. Just checked that season 7 disc, 16x9. Another reason for disc over streaming.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I started watching Atlantis again, and maybe it's the order in watched them in, but I Damn near would put it as my top one in the series.

It's debatable for me.

Universe is my third favorite, but I did enjoy it as well. One reason it's in third place is the limited time to develop. I enjoyed the story otherwise.

All three are fantastic Sci Fi though. I think most would agree with that?