Stargate SG-1 Discussion

I agree. It had started getting good, and Eli had started asserting himself. I liked the character, he finally got some confidence, and then.....

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Can't say. Still on SG-1. Season 7 disc 2 should show up tomorrow.

I am on disc 3 right now myself in that season. (For the 5th or 6th time, can't remember how many times I have watched the series.)

I am on disc 3 right now myself in that season. (For the 5th or 6th time, can't remember how many times I have watched the series.)

Remember how when Star Trek (original series) was in wide syndication and some locals showed episodes several times a week, and we all watched the episodes over and over, even though we'd seen them a dozen times already? That's how SG1 is for me...I've watched most episodes at least 5 or 6 times, some episodes more than that... :)

Remember how when Star Trek (original series) was in wide syndication and some locals showed episodes several times a week, and we all watched the episodes over and over, even though we'd seen them a dozen times already? That's how SG1 is for me...I've watched most episodes at least 5 or 6 times, some episodes more than that... :)

Yeah me too. I can watch the whole series and then turn around and start all over again.

Watching season 2 of Atlantis right now on amazon. I'll go back to sg1 soon, then universe, and maybe galactica after that.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Waiting for Season 7 disc 3 now. I must say, my wife and I are really impressed with season 7. Some GREAT episodes!