Stargate SG-1 Discussion

Me and my wife are watching Season 1 right now. We just watched the episode with the Torans (sp?) where we first meet Mayborn.

Really liked a lot of the Ori episodes. Beach-head, the giant stargate in space, the weaving of Baal into the arc, etc. I thought they did a pretty good job with it....

ARRRGH! SPOILER! I didn't read that! Don't know it, nope, not at all.

Who am I kidding? By the time I get to that episode, I'll have long forgotten! ;)

Me and my wife are watching Season 1 right now. We just watched the episode with the Torans (sp?) where we first meet Mayborn.

Hurry and catch up! Wife and I are near the end of season two! ;)

Convenient to get the eps on Amazon, but I much prefer the disc, for FF, replay, etc.

Hold off on the two movies until you finish the series out. Then I'd recommend them in order of "The Ark of Truth", and then "Continuum." Pity they didn't make more.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys App

Heads up for anyone who does not have the original Stargate film on Blu-Ray. Just saw that Amazon has the 15th Anniversary BD for $7.79 prime. Good deal. Of course, I have had it for a while :)

Just finished Season 3 with my wife. This is her first time watching them and she can't stop watching them. LOL!
I forgot the replicators came this early in the series.