Steelers in AFC Championship Again!!

delanewf

SatelliteGuys Family
Jan 20, 2005
Yes!! Denver, here we come. I truly believe the Steelers play better in the playoffs on the road. Hindsight is 20/20.

Let's get Bettis back home to Detroit.

Purogamer said:
You guys realize we've got 4 topics about the same thing, right?

Yes !!!

I was wondering earlier in the week, why no one started a NEW thread, instead of talking about Last weeks games and continuing with talk about this weeks games

Purogamer said:
You guys realize we've got 4 topics about the same thing, right?

no, one is the afc championship poll, one is the steelers win post, one is the new afc poll and now we have steelers in the afc championship again.

so by your reasoning there can be only one AT9 post, only one dish 922 post etc............

lighten up puro,, it is a kindler genteler gloatfest.

GO STEELERS,,,ROCK DENVERS WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was a great game we played, now lets not get carried away, DENVEr is tough, we do match up well, but I respect that team alot! they did beat New England! Great game, and I am glad to see my hero get a real shot at the super bowl! Jerome bettis will be missed after this year!

NFL.com announed that the officials messed up with the Troy p. call and that it should have stood as an inteception after the game.I want to almost that the officials for messing up because it sure made that game one hell of a ride after that.BUt on the other hand i would have rather have seen the steelers just dominate the colts and shut many mouths in the media up about how the colts would be unbeatable in the post season.GO Steelers!Let Bettis make up for his fumble next game and bring duece back for some power running as well.

stuart628 said:
it was a great game we played, now lets not get carried away, DENVEr is tough, we do match up well, but I respect that team alot! they did beat New England! Great game, and I am glad to see my hero get a real shot at the super bowl! Jerome bettis will be missed after this year!

Jerome has not said he's not coming back !!!! Just all the others is speculation.

I would love to see the Steelers draft Lendale White 6'2" 235, and likes to run inside.

Sound fermiliar :)
Keep the Bus around for another year to mentor him ....

Jimbo

dragon002 said:
well the officials ARE rated by the NFL, and im SURE he cost himself a superbowl spot!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that's all fine and good, and it really doesn't matter because we beat them. What really has me upset about it is that is the call that made the comeback happen.

I know we won, but I would have rather seen the Colts get whipped more than they did.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)