Subscribing to DirecTV in Canada

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Starscream

Original poster
Dec 10, 2014
Toronto
Hi Guys,
I want to get Directv, but I my old broker from Buffalo no longer does this anymore. Can anyone direct me to a trusted broker that provides this service in Toronto and will not rip me off. I know it will cost me, but I can't take much more of Canadian tv. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks!

:welcome to Satellitegus Starscream!

I don't know where to look to find what you need, but be cautious. As you know getting Directv in Canada violated Canadian law.

Hi Guys,
I want to get Directv, but I my old broker from Buffalo no longer does this anymore. Can anyone direct me to a trusted broker that provides this service in Toronto and will not rip me off. I know it will cost me, but I can't take much more of Canadian tv. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks!

What if you bought a receiver online along with a dish, set it up and called it in to sign up and gave em a random address in Buffalo. Setup paperless billing and all should be good. Also check Kijiji maybe?

What if you bought a receiver online along with a dish, set it up and called it in to sign up and gave em a random address in Buffalo. Setup paperless billing and all should be good. Also check Kijiji maybe?

Not really sure but I think you need to give a deposit without a SSN

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)