Sucuri firewall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry it will get there. :) Unfortunately we can't control the outside world to properly update the DNS on their servers. :D

I was still dead at work but fine again now that I'm at home.

Scott, I didn't add to our conversation about the traceroute because I had no way of getting that onto my phone. Well, I suppose I could have taken a screen shot but the traceroute output was pretty long and scrolled off the top.

Access from my work networks is now back too. Thanks Scott!

I didn't do anything. As with the other case it looks like there was an internet backbone issue somewhere that has been fixed. :)

One thing I can say is now the speed is AMAZING. :D

Reactions: TheKrell
I'm getting blocked by Sucuri when attempting to log on from Firefox. I am able to log on from Chome without a hitch.

Haven't been on my PC for a week. Anyhow I can no longer log on. As soon as I try, it takes me to Sucuri. I Pad works fine.

Can you post the error message you are getting as we have bemusing Sucuri for a long long time now. Once in awhile they can push an update to the firewall that breaks things.

I am unable to log in from my home network. Having to use cellular on my phone or connect to work VPN to log in. Every time I log in I get an Access Denied from Sucuri saying a "Brute force bot was blocked". I'm fairly confident Safari on my Mac and iPhone are not brute force bots, but you never can tell. :(

I am up in Northern Canada and unable to log into the forums from my hotel Internet. Getting Securri Firewall message saying "ip blocked" "brute force attack."

Yeah happened twice to me a bit ago while composing a PM.

Looks like something was going on at our ISP, as I was working on something on a totally different server which is hosted by the same ISP and couldn't connect there for a few minutes as well.

Is something up with the server or Securi Firewall again? I've gotten booted off a few times to this screen today:

Capture2.JPG

Once to this page:

Capture.JPG

Just got booted again trying to upload the last image. When it happens, I notice in the security logs TCP FIN scans, UDP loops, looks like something is going on here. Other sites I am having no problems at all.

Reactions: TheKrell
Yes server is having an issue after PHP upgrade. Most everything is fixed now, however the SatelliteGuys Reader / Tapatalk is not working correctly.

I am working on it, but am about to call it a night.

Reactions: . Raine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)