Sundance Dropped From My Package?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

n4uaj

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 21, 2006
I am grandfathered in on Total Choice Plus and wonder if anyone else with the same has noticed Sundance missing now? I see that it doesnt show up on the current packages till Choice Ultimate? Didnt really watch it that much but it had been there up until a day or two ago.

I think Sundance is part of the Showtime package, not TC+. I have TC+ and have only gotten Sundance when I had Showtime.

Hmm when I first signed up with this package it seems like Sundance and IFC were thrown in together as extras..still have IFC..I did have a free 3 month showtime that i recently cancelled so that may be when i totally lost it.

2001 I think. Then I was Grandfathered in when they changed up the packages. May give em a call when i got a little time to wait on hold: )

I have a channel list From Febuary 2007 and then it says Sundance was in the Showtime Package.

But maybe in 2001 Sundace was in Total choice, I just don't have any list before 2007

I've had TC+ since day 1, & it has NEVER been part of the pkg for me.
But, you DID receive it with ANY of the premium pkgs. (NOT just the Showtime pkg)
Not sure if that is still the case anymore...

The Web says its in Choice Ultimate now, But I have Choice Extra and I have it.

Do you have Showtime? I have Choice Xtra and the only movie channel I get is IFC (559)

Checking the D* site if you have SHowtime Sundance is part of it. Says channels 545-558 or on Choice Ultimate

I got my service back around 2000 with TC+ and Sundance came free then for me too. My sister got D* about a year later I think and she didn't have Sundance. I asked around when I first started and everyone told me I shouldn't have it because it was never part of the package. Doesn't change the fact that it had been working for me all those years though. I don't have TC+ now though so can't help with the current question, sorry.

I've had TC+ since day 1, & it has NEVER been part of the pkg for me.
But, you DID receive it with ANY of the premium pkgs. (NOT just the Showtime pkg)
Not sure if that is still the case anymore...

That might be it. I usually have some sort of premium but after getting an AppleTV for Christmas and seeing the catalog on Netflix streaming I dropped the Starz/Showtime when the promo ran out.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)