Survivor: Philippines

Thought that Jeff Kent showed his true colors with his exiting remarks last night. One of the privileged self centered 1% for sure! Come to think of it, he pretty much was a jerk throughout his entire time in the game.

Thought that Jeff Kent showed his true colors with his exiting remarks last night. One of the privileged self centered 1% for sure! Come to think of it, he pretty much was a jerk throughout his entire time in the game.
I wouldn't say privileged self centered 1%. Plenty of poorer people on the show that came off more as jerk's.

The idiot blond who said "I love blindsides", then bawled when she got blindsided comes to mind. As well as a host of other self centered @$$holes the show has had.

Also, been plenty of rich people on the show that were gracious people, Jimmy Johnson was a great guy and gracious loser. Having money and being a so-called 1% has nothing to do with jerkness.

After thinking about it I think Jeff was just being competitive, wanted to win for winnings sake and being still caught up with being blindsided came off badly in his confessional. Have to watch Ponderosa to catch up...
Exactly, and is the same with lots of previous players, both poor and rich.

My point was that him being rich already had no bearing on his sour grapes, or showing "his true colors" as one "of the privileged self centered 1%". Or that all rich folks are like that, which is why I gave Jimmy Johnson as an example.

Jimmy Johnson seems like a down to earth guy, too bad his tribemates that were so intent on getting him out didn't get blindsided like Jeff. ;)
I agree.

And while you don't want Jimmy anywhere near the final 3 (he'd win easy), you want to have him at least to the merge. Unlike Benjamin Wade, he's a real coach, and a damn good one. Perdect person to have around during the team challanges.

After thinking about it I think Jeff was just being competitive, wanted to win for winnings sake and being still caught up with being blindsided came off badly in his confessional. Have to watch Ponderosa to catch up...

This is what I think as well. I didn't mind his farewell speach at all. He just wanted to win. What he was trying to say was that the money wasn't what was motivating him, it was the desire to win. I actually thought he came of quite well and wish he would have made it further in the game.

New Twilight Zone Series in the Works

TNT cancels 'Leverage' after five seasons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)