Survivor: San Juan del Sur — Blood vs. Water II

Daltons Blog:

John Rocker found a hidden immunity idol. Let’s all hear it for John Rocker! I point that out here and now because that was pretty much the only thing John Rocker did right this episode of Survivor. I mean, other than that, this entire installment was one blown save after blown save for the former relief pitcher.
Okay, now it's your turn. Where does Val's two-idol lie rank on the list of dumb Survivor moves? Is Rocker done for? And should Probst have provided the tribe with a second flint? Hit the message boards to weigh in, and I'll be back next week with another scoop of the crispy.

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/survivor-san-juan-del-sur-episode-2/

Jeff Q&A:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/10/02/survivor-jeff-probst-san-juan-del-sur-episode-2-val/

Last edited:
After finding the idol, he should have realized she was bluffing, and not made a play that requires her to use an idol (unless he planned to give her his).

Rocker showing again that he's not the sharpest pencil in the drawer. BTW, does the term "Roid Rage" not come to mind?

He should have kept his mouth shut, but the other twin needs to go. At the beginning, I thought, "Hey, she's not too bad getting on the lazy bum." That opinion quickly changed after the immunity challenge.

S~

Agree, Rocker is an idiot (as is his girlfriend). The remaining twin is terrible. Don't have a favorite yet.

No favorites. Was sort of bummed Rocker got booted so soon, just because he was a jerk, and would serve to add stress to the game. Plus you gotta love "if you were a guy, I'd punch you in the teeth."

I can't wait for that second Indian twin to get the boot. Annoying.

Next Episode: S29, E04

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

"We're a Hot Mess":
A contestant considers throwing an immunity challenge to eliminate weak players; a quest for power leads to a shocking results.

S~

Throwing a challenge never works out well. Why do so many teams do this? Seems like they will never learn.

I am amazed as well by how many players seem to not learn from history. E.g., IF you are going to try to get on Survivor, learn how to make fire. And when you show up dress in HOW you want to be for as many as 40 days.

Reactions: lakebum431
Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.

Throwing a challenge in itself is stupid, you can always get rid of "snakes" later. But to do it when you don't have a firm majority is just ignorant.

Watching the lazy Drew walk off after being the one to throw the challenge was just poetic. :D

I wonder if Jaclyn told Drew's brother (or the rest of her tribe) that Drew was going to throw the challenge. Love to see their faces when they in turn see Drew gone. :clapping

I'm not 100% sold that he threw the challenge. I think he just sucked at it and was trying to save face. Either way, I'm glad he is gone. He was a serious douche. Still haven't found a favorite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)