Survivor: San Juan del Sur — Blood vs. Water II

I'm not 100% sold that he threw the challenge. I think he just sucked at it and was trying to save face. Either way, I'm glad he is gone. He was a serious douche. Still haven't found a favorite.

Well, they never seemed to catch on. It was more about his arrogance, which came back to bite him. Pretty funny.

Next Episode: S29, E06

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

"Make Some Magic Happen":
A very hungry tribe makes a rare move to acquire rice; a tribe attempts to secure its safety by using a fake idol.

S~

Next Episode: S29, E07

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

"Million Dollar Decision":
Pressure mounts as one castaway considers giving up; the impending merge shakes up alliances.

S~

This season just isn't grabbing me, these people are idiots! I want to root for Keith, but now maybe rooting for Jeremy...

I do not like blood and water seasons, and this one is proving to be just so-so. I'll keep watching, but have no strong feelings one way or the other.

Next Episode: S29, E08

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

"Wrinkle in the Plan":
Claws come out during a heated exchange as two parents defend their children; after exiling one of their own, the castaways enjoy a taco bar.

S~

When Jaclyn told at tribal how the guys treated her when Jon wasn't around, you could tell by Josh's expression that he knew they screwed up and he was a goner.