Survivor: Tocantins -- The Brazilian Highlands

lakebum431

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 5, 2005
Norris, TN
Jeff's blogs really are good. The best part talking about Coach telling the story some day of how he won immunity:

''And then, it was raining so hard that you literally could not see. Even Jeff said, 'It's raining so hard, I can't see.' But I dug deep and I used my ability to meditate while standing and that allowed me to see through the impenetrable rain. Something only Jedi masters can do.

''Then, I used my telepathic powers to guide the ball through a maze that was so difficult it had never been accomplished by anyone before. Even Jeff said so: 'This challenge is so difficult, no human being has ever accomplished it before!'

''When I finally won, Jeff tried to put the immunity necklace around my neck but due to me bench pressing 350 lb tree trunks earlier in the day my neck was too big for the necklace. That was another first. Even Jeff said as much, 'Wow, I've never seen a neck so big as a result of bench pressing 350 lb tree trunks that I can't get the necklace around. That's impressive.' ''

Love it!

Need

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 20, 2004
Unless he wins every immunity challenge from now till the end, there is no way they'll keep him around.

Unless they're smart. He's the only person remaining that I would want by my side at the end. Sierra was my first choice but now it has to be coach if you want the mill.

I agree. If they are smart, they would want to keep the Coach as the final 3. Anyone of them in the final with Coach and Sierra would have won by default. ;) But now that Sierra has left, it would be Coach and Taj. Taj is rich and people don't like to give money to rich people. I think Debbie will be next to go, unless they want to blind side JT. Erin is kind of an outsider with no strong alliance, but not a threat either.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
I think JT is a great player, but it was funny this week when he used the word "strategical" twice. :D I think he may have a strategery. ;) :D

I have decided that I want either JT or Stephen to win. I like Raj, but she doesn't need the money and it will have no impact on her life.

Also found it interesting that because Raj went to Exile, none of the players interacted with Eddie George, which for Raj was probably good, as they would not be star-struck and thus potentially turn against her.

But Jeff seemed to like talking about "Eddie." :)

It was a good episode; sure hope the Dragonslayer doesn't win immunity next week.

Need

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 20, 2004
I don't think that the "Dragonslayer" realized that it was Debbie who voted against him right after the vote was revealed. Do they get to find out who voted for whom right after the torch is put out? They seems to always know once they are back in the camp. Can they tell by handwriting?

lakebum431

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 5, 2005
Norris, TN
I agree, good episode. The look on Coach's face during the vote was priceless. Good thing he is "running the show". Loved how he told his buddy that "they" call him the dragonslayer in this game. It really is his own little reality...

lakebum431

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 5, 2005
Norris, TN
I think your right. They will have to get JT out or he will get all the votes. He is just too likeable.

Need

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 20, 2004
Steven has made his move by voting Coach out instead of Erin. JT has to win immunity to stay in the game. If Steven goes up against JT, Steven has most a 50/50 chance but probably worst. But if Steven is up against Taj or Erin, he is almost guarantee the million dollar.

That's why Steven has to vote for Coach. He knew that Coach would want to bring JT into the final. The question is if JT won immunity, would he try to vote out Steven?

I think I will miss Coach. He is such a character. He actually thinks they were "saving" him by voting for Debbie.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
This has been a great YEAR for Survivor; two seasons that together made for a lot of enjoyable tv.

I am immensely pleased with the outcome, and watching the reunion show. Coach really is a nut-job. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)