Survivor: Tocantins -- The Brazilian Highlands

Coach is a legend in his own mind... :D and Tyson can do things, but is so arrogant that I would love to see him taken down a notch or two... I think Survivor needs to get back to casting "Normal" people as opposed to recruiting Jocks (Tyson) or semi celebrity's like Taj but it gets ratings so I guess that won't happen...

Coach is a legend in his own mind... :D and Tyson can do things, but is so arrogant that I would love to see him taken down a notch or two... I think Survivor needs to get back to casting "Normal" people as opposed to recruiting Jocks (Tyson) or semi celebrity's like Taj but it gets ratings so I guess that won't happen...

Agree 100%.... on both parts. :(

I am sure MTV will pick him up for a new reality show: Coach's Boot Camp - Where contestants will be tortured by little native headhunters and learn to defend themselves with an ancient form of martial art that is only passed down verbally. ;)
And be able to call in "favors" to be flown in for "free" by the military into a foreign country in order to go white water rafting. ;)

Great to see Tyson go last night. Sierra will go next.

It looks like, so far, that we have players that know how to play the game finally.

That was a great blind side.

If the boys are smart they will kick a girl next to keep the #'s even.

A very good move and a very smart one. The problem with these blindside is that as soon as you see a 2nd vote for that person, you already know the result. It is still a good one though.

I am ready for the dragonslayer to be slayed. He is an idiot. Sierra is whiny, but can't win the game.

I still can't believe JT did not even bother to play in the challenge. Oh how the game changed so quickly. I doubt he'd sit back again. Now that he has gone against the Dragon Slayer. :D

So glad to see that pompous jerk Tyson go home.

I am ready for the dragonslayer to be slayed. He is an idiot. Sierra is whiny, but can't win the game.

Agreed, but if it was me I would want Sierra by my side at the final just because she is a whiny little B!$@& !!! :D

Not saying she makes it to the finals, just that you get rid of the cancer first. For me, I'd take out Coach, then Erin, then the school principal, then Sierra.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)