Please reply by conversation.

mcsj

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 25, 2004
With locals:

(AT120 w/o local - 37.99) + (local - 5.99) = 43.98
(TC - 41.99) = 41.99

However, if I can get locals using an antenna, or D* does not provide locals to my area:

(TC - 41.99) - (local - 3.00) = 38.99 :no :mad: :( :shocked
(AT120 w/o local - 37.99) = 37.99

AT120 with locals is 42.99 when you get locals and a package they bundle for $5

Yes without locals tc will cost more because D* only discounts $3 and E* discounts $5
But this is all only under a $5 difference, so it's meaningless IMHO

If you are a new DISH customer you have to go DHA there is no option under DHA for not getting the locals the $5 is added onto the price for the DHA lease fee and locals are included if available. Total Choice is availabe with or without locals so you decide what cost you want.

hey guys, read through this guys last couple posts, seems he has a problem with directv, instead of starting a useless thread in the Directv forum,mcsj I suggest you go start your own in the Dish forum, one called i love dish and want to join! :shocked I am sorry I spent the last minute for reading this, I am now dumber for doing so, oh and make sure when you compare services its more like this at120 vs TC (130) thanks, make sure people know they get more channels in Directv vs Dish, thanks and have a great night

you know just to let you guys know I did start reading through his posts, and this is the second time he has brought this up, and thank you BFG for pointing it out the first time, the differences in the two, and why its like that, I think this thread should be locked, there is no reason for this being here
and as a ref. here is the mentioned thread : http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=47470
if you guys want to ref. anything about it please go to that thread, there is no use having two threads of the basic same thing.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)