Team Summit - General Assembly

bf3000 said:
Unfortunately, we have had several pictures of the Sling extender....so, while a picture may be worth 1,000 words, it still is not the same as an actually released product. That being said, I am pretty confident we actually will see this released - hopefully in the nxt 1-2 months.

The only thing I can say is it's real. ;)

why are we discussing directv in the dish summit thread?? most of us want to read what is being discussed in this assembly. i don't have dish but am interested.

I dont necessarily think it is too much either, but it doesnt matter. Dish does not offer it and wont. Dish customers can get it through the ps3 or swap to Directv. Pretty much sums it up.

Now, back to summit news :).

AUTO-HOP is active. I just started a recording from PTA last night that was saved to my partition and a box popped up saying I could auto hop the commercials. The first commercial break just happened. IT WORKED most of the commercial break except for a few seconds was skipped.

Last edited:
Hope you can read it

Attachments

• image-4047574217.jpg
    image-4047574217.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 473
Well another useless feature for us without locals in HD. Still will have to wait for integrated Hoppers and OTA before joining the Hopper/Joey world. Nothing said about 3D and how they will show the 3D Olympics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)