Team Summit - Keynote Address - 2PM ET

Too bad there haven't been any new HD programming announcements.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Too bad there haven't been any new HD programming announcements.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I know some are hoping for some new channels but its never really been a huge focus lately. I think they have all the major HD channels they need. The rest all depends on lawsuits.

Erin Burnett interviewing Charlie Ergen now.

image-1376453478.jpg

Charlie visions the younger generation having just one large tv and then just tablets for mobile viewing in other rooms.

Charlie said if they do not get the bid then they would save that money and they would still have valuable spectrum. If they do get the bid then they own Sprint. He makes it seems win-win.

He also said they will make a bid on the NFL Sunday ticket. Either Dish wins the bid or the competitor pays a lot for Sunday ticket. So, basically he says they would only offer the cheapest bid and most likely wouldn't get it.

Charlie visions the younger generation having just one large tv and then just tablets for mobile viewing in other rooms.

That's no good, as long as they incorporate both. Too many potential technology challenged customers still out there.

A lot of folks still want regular tv without all the bells & whistles.

That's no good, as long as they incorporate both. Too many potential technology challenged customers still out there.

A lot of folks still want regular tv without all the bells & whistles.

We're talking kids coming out of high school and college. We're talking the future here, where the majority of consumers out there will be tech savvy. This isn't the next 2 years, it's the next 10 and beyond.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)