The Blacklist

I've watched the first 4 episodes of season 1 on Netflix and so far I like it. Just 18 more between now and next Monday before I catch up for the season 2 opener.
Time to BINGE!!!!!!!:laser

Reactions: DJdish
I give 2 thumbs up to the season 2 premiere. Solid episode, more clues on Red´s past life, but many questions are still out there.
I enjoyed watching Krysten Ritter. :D
I´ll have to watch the episode again
I thought Red´s wife was dead. mmm or is this another wife.

I´ll be glad to see her again
mozhan.jpeg

Sounds like you´ll be pretty busy this week watching Red, stay alert for the clues.
For some reason, I could just not get into it last year and quit around the 4th or 5th ep. Trying to give it another go on Netflix.

[EPISODE][SHOWTITLE]The Blacklist[/SHOWTITLE]
[EPISODEPOSTER]
no-poster.png
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]Monarch Douglas Bank[/EPISODENAME]
Season: [SEASON]2[/SEASON]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]2[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-09-29[/EPISODEDATE]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]A robbery provides Red with an opportunity to take down a questionable bank; Liz questions Red's intentions during the course of her investigation; an impressive addition is made to Cooper's team.[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]

I'm still watching season 1 on Netflix and I have to say this show really rocks. The action is great and looks like it comes from a movie. James Spader is so good at being a snarky wise ass character. Watching this show on Netflix is so much better. No commercials and the show just flows withOUT interruptions.

Reactions: NotMe546