The Book of Boba Fett

The season finale has dropped. Overall, I feel it was a miss. All this could have been dealt with in “The Mandalorian”.

We started it yesterday, 3 episodes in, will finish it today, wife likes it because there is no space **** going on, her words.

Good action and stage sets in finale, but all in all, the series was a Meh-. Just stick with Mando.
I ( and my wife) thought it was great, again, we binged watched them over 2 days, so it felt like a long movie and probably a better experience then weekly.

Next up, Obi-Wan ( already filmed), then Andor ( already filmed), Asoka / Star Wars Rebels 2( production starts in April) and the end of the year-Mando Season 3 ( not filmed).

Last edited:
Finally finished the last two episodes. Finished OK but it should have just been part of the Mandalorian. Season 2.5 maybe without the Boba Fett back story?

They did do a phenomenal job inserting a younger Luke Skywalker. Much better than when He showed up in the Mandalorian.

Finally finished the last two episodes. Finished OK but it should have just been part of the Mandalorian. Season 2.5 maybe without the Boba Fett back story?

They did do a phenomenal job inserting a younger Luke Skywalker. Much better than when He showed up in the Mandalorian.
They hired a guy that did deep fake younger Luke Skywalker videos on You Tube, did a much better job then they did on that last episode of The Mandalorian.

Also read that was really Mark Hamill instead of a stand in, they just de-aged him.

Reactions: Foxbat