The Flash

Tonight on Flash and tomorrow on Arrow starts the New Series Legends of Tomorrow in January!! :)

I can remember when there was no such thing as a mid season finale. Just random interrupting holiday specials and a lull of reruns around this time of year. Now we have summer break and a winter break and a new mid season time where shows that weren't good enough for fall season are run in the place of regular shows to see if anyone watches.

Same here and wish they would cut it off except for holiday weeks and they have cut all shows on episodes from what they used to be which is sad and bad imo!! :)

I think a FLASH /Supergirl crossover is perfect ,since both characters are a little quirky , geeky human characters. ARROW is always so damn angry and he belongs in a darker world. Like a crossover with Batman /Dark Knight and Arrow would make sense . Wonder how long till they actually add a Superman character to Supergirl that she can interact with at different times. In the comics Supergirl often did pair ups with Superman for adventures. He even taught her how to use her powers.

Very good episode tonight. I watched it live & gave a play by play(during commercial breaks) to my nephew(spoilers don't bother him), so that he'll know what to expect when he watches the episode online. I'm going to watch it again when it's on Hulu later tonight(after 1:30 am).