The Good Wife

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 16

Sunday, March 30, 2014

"The Last Call": Alicia tries to cope with Will's death, and Diane talks to the partners, who must decide how to proceed.

S~

i am done with the good wife, it WAS my favorite show. so they killed off will its apparent they refused to pay him enough.

this is a excellent way to kill a popular show.

Because sunday nights cbs schedule is so irregular I tivoed from 6 pam till midnite as a manual recording.

last nite i deleted the timer and shortened it so the good wife is over for me.

popular shows rarely kill off popular characters, because it tends to kill shows.

CBS advertises its the most watched network, this stupidity will likely cause me to watch fewer CbS shows.....

Josh wanted to leave after last season, but Julianna talked him into staying. His provision was that he (Will) be killed off.

I liked how Alicia's husband comforted her after the death of her lover. Quite big of him considering he knows she slept with him. At least I think he knows ,even though they never discussed it, right? Next episode in 2 weeks will deal with all that, if he doesn't know.

Josh wanted to leave after last season, but Julianna talked him into staying. His provision was that he (Will) be killed off.

thts what stars always say till they are offered more money... if they had paid him enough his character would still be alive

thts what stars always say till they are offered more money... if they had paid him enough his character would still be alive

When asked what role Julianna played in Josh's decision to leave, she explained that Josh was actually going to leave at the end of season 4 when his contract was up. It was her "begging" and asking the writers if they would be open to writing 15 episodes for him that this storyline came about. When asked if the writers told her about Will's death, "they are so respectful, they ran it by me first before bringing it to the Network, and Josh and I both thought it was a brilliant idea," Margulies wrote.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_good_wife/news/1002192/

HTC One

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 17

Sunday, April 13, 2014

"A Material World": As Diane and Alicia work on opposite sides of a contentious divorce suit, they consider merging their firms; Alicia assists Finn when the state's attorney looks for a scapegoat in the Jeffrey Grant case.

S~

Because sunday nights cbs schedule is so irregular I tivoed from 6 pam till midnite as a manual recording.

last nite i deleted the timer and shortened it so the good wife is over for me.

Bob, I agree. At first I thought it was NFL season and overtime but it continues after NFL. I had set my DVR to record the Mentalist one hour before and 90 minutes after to be sure I got the whole thing. Did the same for Good Wife. So I go away for a month and come back and made the mistake of deleting the timers for extended Good Wife so now I have to watch the episodes' last half of each on Amazon at $1.99 each. Damn CBS, I wish they could learn how to stick to the schedule they publish.

Correction- HD is $2.99 each. :(

Last edited:
Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 18

Sunday, April 20, 2014

"All Tapped Out": When Florrick/Agos takes on the case of an NSA whistleblower, they learn the agency has been monitoring both the firm and Alicia's personal life; Diane must adjust to working with Louis Canning.

S~

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 19

Sunday, April 27, 2014

"Tying the Knot": Alicia visits Colin Sweeney and becomes a witness when a body is found in his home; an unfortunate picture of Zach could be a public relations nightmare for Peter.

S~

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 20

Sunday, May 4, 2014

"The Deep Web": Alicia turns to her mother for advice after a chance meeting with a charming entrepreneur; friends of Diane need legal counsel when their son is accused of selling drugs on the Internet.

S~

I havent watched the good wife since they killed off Will......

I hope the show tanks and hurts the networks overall rating. thou shall not kill off main characters

I havent watched the good wife since they killed off Will......

I hope the show tanks and hurts the networks overall rating. thou shall not kill off main characters
Read, research, Google before you spew, Bob. He wanted off the show last year. J.M. talked him into staying. His provision, Will gets killed off.

Read, research, Google before you spew, Bob. He wanted off the show last year. J.M. talked him into staying. His provision, Will gets killed off.

thats what they always say for contract renewals.....

CBS brass needs to see a big ratings drop, which should cost moonvenes or whoever is president their job.....

otherwise we will see tons of shows being reworked to kill off characters.....

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 21

Sunday, May 11, 2014

"The One Percent": One of Alicia's clients makes an insensitive statement that threatens a billion-dollar merger; Diane and Louis Canning are on opposite sides of a class action suit; Eli makes a discovery.

S~

I wonder if they will ever actually merge again with Diane's firm. Curious to see how that would all work after the drama of last season when they split off to start their own firm.

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 22 (Season Finale)

Sunday, May 18, 2014

"A Weird Year": Talk of merging Florrick/Agos and Lockhart/Gardner drives a wedge between Alicia and Cary; Louis Canning challenges Diane's role at the firm.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)