The new wives thread. And an off the wall question

Status
Not open for further replies.
you didn't honestly expect to find meaningful conversation in here of all places did you?:D

How's that line go -

If our conversation is to copious for your comprehension, I shall endeavor to insinuate that you are an ignoramus.:D

Let that serve as warning for all that enter this thread.;):D

How's that line go -

If our conversation is to copious for your comprehension, I shall endeavor to insinuate that you are an ignoramus.:D

And that is coming straight from the jackass's......wait....wrong animal.........Horse's mouth.:D:D:D:p:p:p

How's that line go -

And that is coming straight from the jackass's......wait....wrong animal.........Horse's mouth.:D:D:D:p:p:p
:haha:haha:haha

i suffer from that too. because of it i have enlarged arteries. no biggie if i lose some weight and exercise the pressure will regulate itself. last time i checked it was at 201/104

Holy sh*t, Rey! I'm sending a prescription!

Seriously, you are a walking time bomb. I trust you are seeing a doctor about that.

Holy sh*t, Rey! I'm sending a prescription!

Seriously, you are a walking time bomb. I trust you are seeing a doctor about that.

I did and he gave me a prescription that dehydrated me so much i couldn't walk for a few days :(. so i had to stop and began exercising. after a month my blood pressure was much better. you can imagine that i stopped again. i have to start again or else. it's a combination of high stress and over weight.

I did and he gave me a prescription that dehydrated me so much i couldn't walk for a few days :(. so i had to stop and began exercising. after a month my blood pressure was much better. you can imagine that i stopped again. i have to start again or else. it's a combination of high stress and over weight.

When I was working full time, I left work at work. They weren't paying me to work after I left the job, if you catch my drift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EAA Airshow in Oshkosh, WI

Great iPhone Video

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts