The Rock Show and EuroDance Hour

Thanks! Tune in next week for another Rock Show and EuroDance Hour. I've got plenty more tracks from both sides of the Atlantic! :cool: :D

Stay tuned....

....To this thread for another announcement concerning my show. (Don't be scared, it could be a GOOD thing! ) :D

....To this thread for another announcement concerning my show. (Don't be scared, it could be a GOOD thing! ) :D

Move along, people. Nothing to see here.... :eek: J/K....:D
I was thinking about a Wednesday night mid-week show but I have shelved that idea for the time being. Tune in Sunday night for my show at the regular time. Thanks for listening!

EuroDance goes back to it's roots....

This week's EuroDance Hour is going to sound much more like I originally intended. I've let it get just a bit too "mainstream" for my taste. I'll leave that stuff to the millions of "Hit Music" stations out there. Not my style. I am, on the other hand, pleased with The Rock Show and it will continue with the same Alternative rock format as before. Sunday night. 6 Eastern. Enjoy. emo_boy_5_5avatar.jpg

If the Eurodance Hour...

...contains any mainstream music, I PROMISE it will be re-mixed, dubstep style "you didn't hear THAT on Top 40 radio" versions! :D :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)