The Rock Show....

To the person who listened for three 5 second intervals around 9:20....thanks for listening!
:facepalm

FP.jpg

The Rock Show starts in 5 minutes. Although no front page plug, like the other shows, here we go again.

Due to a conflict, the Rock Show will be heard an hour later at 10pm eastern.

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

Sad to hear when a station goes off the air. :(

Sad to hear when a station goes off the air. :(
Very sad. 33 years of Rock on 104.5.
In October of 2010, we lost WRUF-FM Rock 104 in Gainesville after 28 years.

Now this.

I still have WHHZ, 100.5 The Buzz, and WXXJ, X102.9 that I like. I hope they stay a while.

Yes. I can still get it on Tune in since I already had it in my tune in presets. It shows up as just WFYV with no logo or anything now. Its playing a stunt loop with about 4 different formats over & over right now. :(

Was curious. Some stations get shut down due to consolidation, some because they don't "modernize", some just because. Around here, for awhile after a big rock station changed to sports, their old format was kept online by the owners, but they didn't make any money from it (or seemingly try) so it went bye-bye after awhile.

This company owns several stations in Jacksonville and of their 2 rock stations, X1029 which plays new/alternative rock, was doing better than Rock 1045 that played more classic rock. I guess that's why after 33 years they're changing it's format.

Thanks, Scott. I figured I'd do some tonight since extenuating circumstances prevented me being in the studio last night. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)