The Rock Show....

I think the format will be The Bone and will pull the shows from Tampa...

They already had the Billy Madison show., now they would also get Bubba the Love Sponge, Cowhead, Drew Garabo and the Spice Show.

http://www.theboneonline.com/

They put WOKV there. 100,000 watts of hate speech. I'll stop there since this is not the pit. I will say this....Cox radio sucks. :rant:

A Note About The Rock Show...

Some of you may think... Rock?... nope, too hard, fast & loud for me.

I understand completely. On that thought, I invite you all to listen to The Rock Show on Sunday nights from 9-11pm eastern.

You will hear some really good NEW alternative music, from bands you may have heard of, and quite a few you haven't.

...and no headbanging, I promise. Just some really great music you won't hear anywhere else for weeks, if ever.

Only here on SatelliteGuys Radio. :)

Very good show tonight very very good.:)

I absolutely love this alternative music. These bands really deserve more airplay on terrestrial radio. The station in my avatar plays a good bit of them & I can listen OTA! :)

Yes this is better than the rock stations around here. They need to expand their stuff.

Tune in tonight at 9pm eastern for The Rock Show, Mothers' Day Edition! For this week's show, the songs have been picked by my wife, since it's Mothers' Day. :D

Remember, this week The Rock Show will be moving to it's new night, Friday at 9pm eastern and runs 'till 11. :D

The Rock Show will start at 9:30pm instead of 9 tonight. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

Tune in this Friday night at 9pm eastern for another 2 hour Rock Show. This week it will be followed at 11 by the all-new EuroDance Hour that will get ya' movin' till midnight! :D

Next week I will be taking my mobile DJ setup to the school, to spin tunes for the High School Band banquet/dance.

Therefore the Rock Show will not be heard next Friday.

This will also give me 2 weeks to think about the future of this show. :coffee

Now Playing: Machine - There But For The Grace Of God
Online Listeners: 0 / 300
Stream Bitrate: 96 KBPS
Stream Type: AutoDJ Stream

Dang it I forgot about the show tonight! :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts