The Rock Show....

Thanks for the warning. Since you haven't been on regularly in a few weeks I didn't have the player up on the homepage...

But I caught your message in time. :D

There's been trouble with infrastructure lately. But all seems good tonight. It's a price I gotta pay living out in the country I guess! :D

The best new active & alternative rock starts tonight at 9 and goes until 11 eastern! :D

Tonight's Rock Show will include some great songs, by the best alternative artists. And even a few good rock Christmas tunes thrown in! Starts at 9 Eastern and runs until 11. :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using SatelliteGuys

Thanks for listening. The Rock Show will not air next week, since it's the night of the SatelliteGuys Holiday Party & I'm not sure if that Christmas whatever show that's coming on at 9 will be on SatGuys Radio or not. We'll be back on December 23rd with another Rock Show with even more rockin' Christmas tunes! :D

Tune in tonight at 9pm eastern for a Rock Show special, packed with some great alternative rock PLUS some rockin' some jammin' & some downright unusual Christmas tunes! Runs 'till 11pm. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Tune-in won't work. Keeps saying"can't connect to stream" :(

Sent from my SCH-I535 using SatelliteGuys

Tune in at 9 for The Rock Show year-end blowout! Some new stuff & some great classics...all made loud to play loud! :D

Thanks for listening. The Rock Show will be back in 2014 with more new music. Happy New Year! :)

Special extended Rock Show for the first one of 2014. Tune in from 9 to 11:30pm eastern! Enjoy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts