The Walking Dead (for those that read the comics) *caution spoilers*

Rick? Working theory is in the first show he was infected cos he died once during surgery, or something like that.But that exposure to the virus has made him [FONT=arial, sans-serif]immune now[/FONT]

My theory about cannibalism in Terminus keeps getting told in these threads. I think that will be the big shocker in the season finale.

THIS COULD BE A SPOILER SO DON'T CLICK ON IT, IT COULD SPOIL SUNDAY, IT MAY NOT EVEN HAPPEN THIS WAY, FOR SURE SOME OF IT WILL NOT

Looks like it happened just like the comics. I just watched this scene unfold frame by frame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just another episode that seems so different from the comics yet so very similar. Ricks last line was right from the comic. I thought it was funny how many people online think that was such a corny line. Swap out "screwing" with the "F" word and the line sound much more bad ass.

Looks like it was cannibal-ville just like I thought in Terminus. Did you see all the human bones in that pile?

I wasn't sure what Terminus was going to be since it is nothing like the comics but as soon as Rick noticed everything I knew exactly what this was. I was wondering how they would bring the Hunters in. They are too big of part of the plot to just skip over them. When you see the writing on the walls and the pile of rib cages they ran past it was obvious.

I just remembered Father Gabriel. I wonder if Tyrese and Carol or Beth are with him. If this is the Hunters part of the story then Father Gabriel will be making an appearance.

Yea, I would expect to see Gabriel pretty early on next season.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Is it just me or am I the only one that likes Eugene's character in the show? I think the actor playing him is doing an awesome job. He's just so awkward, lol.

Yea, I would expect to see Gabriel pretty early on next season.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

My bet is that Father Gabriel was the one in the car that kidnapped Beth and also was the one in the funeral home cleaning up the corpses for funerals. The car had a cross on the backside as it drove away. Makes sense why they didn't address the Beth disappearance and the funeral home owner we never saw. Till next season that is.