The Walking Dead on AMC

I'm betting that Jesus will featured big in the upcoming episodes and with Negan, if I'm right. Especially since Alexandria is now down on population and they will need some fresh blood for the shows.
Hilltop Community(which has been mentioned numerous times in articles about TWD, just like Negan has been mentioned numerous times, even though he hasn't been seen yet).

This episode was decent. Nothing crazy as its building up to some pretty huge events. Things are about to get crazy and hopefully we get to see Negan in the next episode.

It wouldn't surprise me just because of how the show generally drags things out but knowing what I know I would expect to see him within the next two episodes.
Don't forget, Jeffery Dean Morgan had to finish his commitment to The Good Wife. So he probably had no opportunity to do more than one episode.

Don't forget, Jeffery Dean Morgan had to finish his commitment to The Good Wife. So he probably had no opportunity to do more than one episode.
The whole season 7(seven) will no doubt be dedicated to the war between Alexandria Safe Zone/Hilltop Community(plus other communities introduced?) versus Negan & the Saviors & the season 6 finale will set it all off.

Last night's episode was stone-cold bad-ass! I also got a little insight from an article explaining Carol's list from the previous episode. Carol is a psychopath that knows she's a psychopath and trying to suppress her desire to kill, hoping to keep herself sane! What was she so afraid of...
she was afraid to unleash the side of her that enjoys killing living people

I'm going to have to start a faux outrage campaign, ala the 100 backlash & the death of Lexa, because they killed off a lesbian character on TWD. If people SERIOUSLY want to boycott TWD over the death of Denise, then my response is, "good riddance & don't let the door hit your @r$e on the way out."

Interesting, Denise took the arrow meant for
Abraham
I wonder who will get the attention from Lucille. Since they've done one fake out, will they do another as has been speculated.

I'm going to have to start a faux outrage campaign, ala the 100 backlash & the death of Lexa, because they killed off a lesbian character on TWD. If people SERIOUSLY want to boycott TWD over the death of Denise, then my response is, "good riddance & don't let the door hit your @r$e on the way out."
There's seriously a backlash because of Lexa being killed just because she was a lesbian in the show?

If anything, it should be because she's the only hot (and likable female) character on it. As it is, she left because of Fear the Walking Dead.

Interesting, Denise took the arrow meant for
Abraham
I wonder who will get the attention from Lucille. Since they've done one fake out, will they do another as has been speculated.
Unless they kill him off the next episode, I imagine that it will be the guy with Tara, who is going to the "24" reboot on Fox.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)