The Walking Dead on AMC

On Talking Dead, they also presumed it was the house Daryl and Beth set on fire but no confirmation (even from Carol, in case on set they suggested that that was the case).

The char broiled walkers were pretty cool.They get an F in science class though.Smoke can be white while the fire is still burning.Try burning an evergreen tree and you'll know what I mean.

I was thinking terminus might be inhabited by cannibals.

That would be so Ironic, if the whole cast escapes being eaten by Zombies on the way and then gets eaten by human cannibals instead when they make it to Terminus. Might be why they town is called Terminus ,since if you make it there ok, your health is going to be in a terminal condition.

Cannibals,again straight out of the comics.Those who arrive will survive wouldn't be very true though.

bait on a hook, they eat people, but again i can only guess they might try to eat Beth, we might find her with a leg cut off, but being kept alive only because thy don't have away to keep meat from going bad, so they cut parts off, until you're dead, thEy keep

you from bleeding out only, but from reading the comics these might not be the hunters; they just might be the ones who try to rape Carl, and Rick kills them, but really does it slow, again its a different plot line only some things are the same about 25% is

the same!!!! THE COMICS HAVE NEVER SPOILED THE VIDEO FOR ME YET

Miracal Workers: Oregon Trail

2021-2022 Fall Network Lineup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)