They are not showing the 75 Divisional Playoff Game tonight

Mets82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2008
conn.
Just found out that at 7pm on nflnetwork they will show a 2hr. NFL Total Access show on guess who? So I don't think they'll be showing the game tonight. What a shocker.
I posted a link to when it is supposed to be on again, although I won't hold my breath.

NFL Network Schedule

Just found out that at 7pm on nflnetwork they will show a 2hr. NFL Total Access show on guess who? So I don't think they'll be showing the game tonight. What a shocker.
I posted a link to when it is supposed to be on again, although I won't hold my breath.

NFL Network Schedule

Mets,

seriously that's it for me. After you were so kind to post a reminder last night, I was soooo looking forward to watching this. But NO, NFL Network in their infinite wisdom, decides we would rather watch piece #16,256,371 on Brat (no, that's not a typo) Favre!!! :mad:

You know, I'm going to see at 9pm tonight to see if it's on. They advertised it and you mean to tell me that last night when I saw the promo for the game they didn't know they were going to do a special on Favre.
One thing about these classic games, yes they'll show them but they pre-empt them for ANYTHING!!. I understand it when they pre-empted the end of the Bears/Vikings game because Bill Walsh had died but anything else? Give me a break.

And in a shock to knowone, the game has been pre-empted, yet, again. This is now the 3rd time it has been pre-empted. It was supposed to be shown Mon. at 8pm, then it was supposed to be shown last night at 8pm, and then 1pm today.
Unbelievable, Unbelievable.

August 9, 1988- One of the biggest sports days ever

Fox August 8th Baseball GOTW Lineup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)