Tiger Woods checks into sex rehab facility in misssissippi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will there be any changes to your "inner circle" of advisors??

It's obvious just because of the sheer numbers involved that some of these people had to have known what was going on and were basically "enablers". If he really wants his therapy to work there would most likely have to be changes.

Speaking of therapy: What is it exactly you are addicted to??

The assumption is sex, but Eldrick was reported to have been taking Ambien and Vicodin at the time of "The Crash".

What would your Dad have said about this??

How much would have changed or been different had Earl still been alive??

Will there be any changes to your "inner circle" of advisors??

It's obvious just because of the sheer numbers involved that some of these people had to have known what was going on and were basically "enablers". If he really wants his therapy to work there would most likely have to be changes.

Speaking of therapy: What is it exactly you are addicted to??

The assumption is sex, but Eldrick was reported to have been taking Ambien and Vicodin at the time of "The Crash".

What would your Dad have said about this??

How much would have changed or been different had Earl still been alive??

1st one.....I thought he had to take accountability for his own actions? Are you saying his folks were running in the women for him? His doing. LIKE ALL OF YOU SAID. But then again, maybe they were pimpin' him out....who knows...if they can do it for Olympic committee officials in Utah, they can do it for Tiger...:D

2nd one...do you really thing he will answer that one....to lead to MORE sex questions....come on...seriously?

The last one is legit. THAT I will give you. :up

How come Wilt Chamberlain can claim he bed 20,000 women and he never had to go for sexual addiction treatment? ;)

Wilt dominated his sport more than Tiger Woods dominated his.

Sandra

How come Wilt Chamberlain can claim he bed 20,000 women and he never had to go for sexual addiction treatment? ;)

Sandra

That's a damn good point. I am sure most reporters KNEW of HIS sexual escapades....and they by the most part, thought it was HIS business. How come the reporters now can't do the same...

..hhmmm.....?;)

Explain the difference between the two....

That's a damn good point. I am sure most reporters KNEW of HIS sexual escapades....and they by the most part, thought it was HIS business. How come the reporters now can't do the same...

..hhmmm.....?;)

Explain the difference between the two....

Reporting technology is a little different world than it was 40 years ago. ;)

But back to the point of the thread...why didn't Wilt need sexual addiction treatment?

Sandra

Wilt dominated his sport more than Tiger Woods dominated his.

Sandra

The difference is that Wilt used a bed. Tiger was all over the place, church parking lots , golf carts , he might have even done it on a Disney ride. Who knows.

Reporting technology is a little different world than it was 40 years ago. ;)

But back to the point of the thread...why didn't Wilt need sexual addiction treatment?

Sandra

And so was reporting what IS news and what is not?;) I don't know.....maybe Wilt INTENDED on acting out on his urges...and he didn't care about WHO he had to answer to.

...remember, women were different 40 years ago too....;) MY mom and YOUR mom would tell you the same.

1st one.....I thought he had to take accountability for his own actions? Are you saying his folks were running in the women for him? His doing. LIKE ALL OF YOU SAID. But then again, maybe they were pimpin' him out....who knows...if they can do it for Olympic committee officials in Utah, they can do it for Tiger...:D
:confused: Wow. Please read my comment below my question again.

Where in there do I say that "his folks were running in the women for him?" His "inner circle" of advisors had to know what was going on, but did nothing to try and put a stop to it. For his "therapy" to be successful, Eldrick will need support from people who care, not a bunch of "Yes" people too afraid to get involved....

Wow, great example.

Part of Mickey Mantle's legacy is that everyone knows if he had not abused his body he would quite possibly be the all-time home run king. Nobody had more natural talent. If you bring up Mickey Mantle, as many people talk about his drunkenness as talk about his home runs.

Sandra

That situation still burns me up, where he got a liver transplant even though he caused his own problem and more deserving people were passed up on the list.:mad::rant:

That situation still burns me up, where he got a liver transplant even though he caused his own problem and more deserving people were passed up on the list.:mad::rant:

Something else, that is more news worthy than sexual escapades...that was kept in the downlow by the media. And that was within the last 15-20 years....

...just saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Former NJ Net Williams pleads guilty to shooting death of limousine driver..

RIP Mosi Tatupu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)