Toshiba HD-A2 now at Circuit City!

CC near me has always sold HD DVD and BR movies, but only BR players up until now. Looks like every CC near me has them in stock except for one store. Unlike Best Buy, where I could only find one store in MD with any stock (Salisbury, MD if anyone is looking).

If you have HDMI on your TV, its only 1 cable for both picture and sound. So it pretty easy. If you have a more advanced setup, it can get more involved. :)

thanks, found out last night. i do have hdmi on tv. to my surprize i DONT! on my reciver!! so today i have to go out and buy a new one with hdmi in and out so i can have the sound. oh well

This was also the first weekend ever that I saw an ad in a best buy flyer for an HD DVD player. It may sound insigificant but if it continues it will be really bad news for Bluray. They have gone to great lengths at most BB stores to dwarf or even hide HD DVD.

They have gone to great lengths at most BB stores to dwarf or even hide HD DVD.
This must be on a store by store basis, the BB by me has almost no mention of BR and lots of HD-DVD stuff.

CC by me has a special BR display while HD-DVD's are mixed in with all the other DVD's A real pain.

well got the new receiver onkyo txsr604 go to set everything up last night; after about 3 hours...........i read a book! just got back from CC and $169.00 later they will be by on friday..... the price of being stupid!

Dan, I have that exact receiver, decent little one especially for the price I got it for a couple months ago (CC was apparently sick of the silver model).

CC by me has a special BR display while HD-DVD's are mixed in with all the other DVD's A real pain.
Same here. There is a big rack of BD's over by the BD players hooked up to HD sets, yet the HD DVD's are located in the movie section far away from the Tv's and demos.

Same where i live but then they will go further and tell me i should switch to blu ray. They tell me how clear and better it is? I ask them do you have one? Most say not yet or my moma's brother does.;) I let them know i have both and can't find a blu ray tittle that is good as HD DVD.

</IMG>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)